September 03, 2019
August 18th, 2019
If you’re passionate about words and writing and you want to earn money from home while doing something that you love, perhaps it’s time to think about becoming a freelance writer.
Freelance writers are becoming an increasingly important resource for everyone from marketing agencies and tech start-ups to huge multinational companies. Better still, with some writers earning in excess of $250 per hour, it’s a lucrative industry that’s only going to continue to grow as content marketing continues to become more and more important.
Join published author and freelance writer Dane Cobain in this FREE webinar in which you’ll learn what makes a good freelance writer, how to raise your fees so that you’re paid what you deserve, how to make money from freelancing websites and how personal branding can help you to take your freelance writing business to the next level.
- How I went from aspiring rock star to published author
- Whether a university degree makes sense for you
- Finding and establishing a niche
- Establishing a personal brand to showcase your skills
- How to build a portfolio from scratch
- Where to find work and what to charge for it
- Common pitfalls to watch out for
- What to expect on a day-to-day basis
- How to cut through the noise in a competitive world
So if you’re ready to learn more about the business of freelance writing and you’ve got an hour to spare, join us for a webinar that you won’t want to miss. Your new career as a freelance writer awaits.
(1) WebinarHow I went from aspiring rock star to published author, whether a university degree makes sense for you, finding and establishing a niche and more...
Available on 18.08.2019 @ 02:00 PM EST