July 31, 2019
July 25th, 2019
Nowadays, all types of buying and hiring decisions are based on the brand as much as on the other factors of a product or future employee. We buy bread from the factory or the baker’s we know has high-quality standards. The Same goes with the hiring decisions that hiring managers or project owners deal with on a daily basis. They look for the “brand” of the person. It doesn’t matter if you are an entrepreneur, executive or a freelancer. You need to have a great personal brand if you plan to go ahead in life.
What is personal branding?
Personal Branding is a marketing strategy which makes your skills stand out among other professionals in your industry. The keyword here is standing out. When you stand out in your industry, people take notice of you. They see you as a thought leader.
Personal branding and freelancing
Here are some benefits every freelancer can gain with shaper personal branding:
• Staying unique in your marketplace
• Raising awareness of your services
• Achieving more sales, from better clients, higher prices in less time
• Investing once but taking credits always
• Keeping on track all the time
We will learn how to achieve all these with simple steps.
After this webinar, you will be able to analyze your current position in terms of personal branding. Improve it with the help of the strategies and tips that we’ll learn together and soon see the results through new and better contracts.
(1) WebinarMain topics: Staying unique in your marketplace; Raising awareness of your services; Achieving more sales, from better clients, higher prices in less time and more
Available on 25.07.2019 @ 02:00 PM EST